Latest Posts

The Many Sequels Ri has Bought But Has Yet to Read

I'm really bad.


Like really bad.

I have this thing where I'll have loved the first book. I then buy the sequel because I loved the book. But then I never read it.

Why? WHY??

I suppose I just get distracted by all the new and shiny things that are released. There are ARCs and there are new releases by authors I love. And I still want to read the sequels. . . . I just. . . get distracted. . . .  a lot.

So here is an indefinite list of all the sequels I have bought and have yet to read and perhaps someone will convince me to pick one of them up soon over the shiny new things on my Kindle or in my ARC pile.

By the way, this list is probably nothing compared to my unread books that I have bought pile or my bought ebooks pile. It's so bad.

Ri's Indefinite List of Unread Sequels That She Has Bought





I love the first book and it also ended in a cliffhanger. (Dang you, Jodi Meadows! *shakes fist*) So I absolutely needed the second book. I just. . . .  haven't quite gotten to it yet.





I loved The Fixer. I LOVED The Fixer. It was so much fun and I constantly compared it to Scandal but without the romance. And I have the ebook of this. I got it recently when it was on sale. I just. . . haven't read it yet. Cookie/Mith of BiscottoBooks keeps telling me to read it and I SWEAR I WILL. Eventually.




I have had this one for a long, long time. I think I started it when I had an e-ARC, but I never finished it, and I just haven't picked it up again. I will, eventually.







I KNOW. At least this isn't an actual sequel and is really book five. But I've had this book for several years now and I still haven't read it. . . .





This one is perhaps one of my worst offenders. This book came out in 2011. It's been six years, peeps. And I still haven't read it. I enjoyed the first book. I mean, it's about a magical mafia. But yeah. Still haven't read it.






Yeah. I haven't finished this series. Idk. *shrugs* Is this going to devastate me? Probably. That's partially why I'm putting it off and also because shiny new things are distracting.






Yeah. I've been thoroughly convinced by some friends to read this. So this will be the one that I'll realistically read the soonest of these books.




So there's probably more sequels I own and probably haven't read. I just can't think of them right now. (because there's so many. so. . . many. . . . )



Anyways, Happy Reading, y'all
post signature

Comments

  1. Hi Ri, we should be besties because I have the same problem lol... I did read ACOMAF and what are you doing Ri?? READ IT NOWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just gonna sit here and stare until you read ACOMAF. Then I'm going to collect all of your tears

    And read Mirror King as well please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS ME STILL SCREAMING AT YOU TO READ THE LONG GAME

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have yet to continue with The Mirror King and Ice Like Fire... The first books were so good. I don't know why it's taking me so long to get to the sequels!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)