Latest Posts

[Summer Blogger Promo Tour!] Sydney from Sydsaurus!




Hellooooooo!

Today on the blog I have Sydney from Sydsaurus Rex!

We're doing a colour interview! I assigned a question to different colours for Sydney to answer!

Hey guys! My name is Sydney from Sydsaurus Rex and I am so happy to be answering a few questions for you all! Thanks Ri for hosting me and I hope ya’ll like my answers xo.

Red: What is something that you're passionate about?

Other than reading you mean? Well I love love love filming and editing videos (even though I don’t have a Booktube channel) and I also love to cook!

Yellow: What makes you happy

Spending some time with my son and boyfriend makes me smile so big!

Purple: What is your favourite fantasy novel?

Hands down the Throne of Glass series is my absolute favorite. Also the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy comes at a close second!

Green: Somewhere in the world you want to go?

Hmm..I would love to go to Puerto Rico and see my family and hang out on the beaches and go see all of the festivals

Brown: Do you prefer coffee or tea? And of your favourite, what kind is your favourite to drink?

Coffee, coffee and more coffee. I absolutely love getting an Iced Mocha Latte from Dunkin Donuts.

Black & White: Tell us one truth and two lies, and it's up to us to figure it out. ;)


Oooh I love this game! Okay here we go:

  • I have a dog named Kiko and I love him so much but sometimes he can be a pain in the butt :D
  • I have performed in multiple school plays but never as a lead because I was too scared to try out as a lead
  • I also have three brothers and two sisters and all of them are also a pain in the butt.

Which is the truth and which is the lie? ;) You'll have to figure that out guys. Leave your guess on which is the truth below!



Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)