Latest Posts

MARCH BOOK HAUL!


So I didn't do too bad this month, nor did I go crazy. I spent more of my time reading than buying books, because of Spring Break. I just stayed inside and read. LOL. I am kind of looking forward to next month's book haul just because it's my birthday month, and I'm hoping to get some gift cards for my birthday.


So the books I got are:
  • Never Fall Down by Patricia McCormick
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  • Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
  • Slated by Teri Terry
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  • Lockstep by Karl Schroeder
So as always, I have some stories about getting these books. (LOL. I forgot about Lockstep when I took the pictures for this post.)

I won Never Fall Down from an Epic Reads Tea Time! They were clearing out their shelves for an office move and I was one of the lucky people who won a book from them. I honest to god have no idea what this book is about, and it seems from the back, it takes place in Cambodia and child soldiers.

I also won an ARC of Lockstep from GoodReads. I was lucky enough to win my first ARC ever! My logic for giveaways, is just to enter a lot of them and at some point, I'm bound to win one of them. I've read Lockstep already and you can read my review here.

I already own a copy of Throne of Glass, and it's the paperback version with the new cover. So when I was researching what I wanted to get on Indigo.ca, I saw that the hardcover of Throne of Glass was $5 CAD, so I just couldn't resist. And besides, I wanted to get a copy of Crown of Midnight anyways. So now I own two copies of Throne of Glass!

I got my copy of The Book Thief at Costco. I love Costco. Hardcover books will be at the price of a paperback at Costco, even new releases! Ugh. Love.

So anyways, Happy Reading, Y'all! 
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)