Latest Posts

The Love List o1


So this is a new series I'm implementing on my blog and THE LOVE LIST will just be a compilation of things I'm loving at the moment. :)

Check out the things down below!




  • 2048
  • The Episode of WIN: Who is Next with YG vs JYP
  • And also B.I.  from Team B of WIN. yum. 

  • Veronica Mars. I started watching it and I cannot be productive until I finish this series. GAH. 
  • The We Were Liars Chapter Sampler
  • Watercolour tattoos. 
  • Iced Green Tea Lemonade from Starbucks
  • Moment by Standing Egg. This entire album is just really pretty piano songs. Ugh <3 
  • The cover of THE WINNER'S CURSE by Marie Rutkoski (refer to my review for the picture of the cover. ) 
  • The weather. It's been consistently above zero degrees Celsius lately, which is great. 
  • paperfashion.net
  • The word imperious. 
  • Brow pencil from The Face Shop. 
  • Glutinous Black Sesame buns from Korean Supermarkets. (way better than it sounds. LOOL.) 


post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)