Latest Posts

ARC August 2014!



ARC August is run by Octavia @ Read.Sleep.Repeat. and it is a full month dedicated to reading and catching up on your ARCs, especially if you're drowning in them like I am!

I'm joining ARC August! I wasn't originally planning on joining, but then I decided to log into Edelweiss, and saw that I got approved for some e-ARCs that I requested ages ago. I thought that they sent out emails like NetGalley, but clearly I was wrong! Thank goodness they don't come out until September/October. Anyways, since I've seemed to amass a large number of ARCs I need to read, I've decided to join this readathon!

Goals:

My Goals are pretty simple. To read all the ARCs on my list at the moment. I know some come out in September/October, but I start University in September and I'm a little wary of the workload, so I want to finish all these and review them before Uni starts. 

Here are the books that I want to read: 
  • The Empress Chronicles - Suzy Vitello
  • Frozen - Melissa De La Cruz & Michael Johnston
  • The Walled City - Ryan Graudin
  • The Gateway Through Which They Came - Heather Marie
  • The Last Thing - Briana Gaitan
  • Summer at Stone Castle - Lynn Marie Hulsman
  • Falls The Shadow - Stefanie Gaither
  • Winterspell - Claire LeGrand 
  • Snow Like Ashes - Sara Raasch
  • Don't Touch - Rachel M. Wilson
  • The Young World - Chris Weitz 
  • The Winter People - Rebekah L. Purdy 
  • Frostbitten - Heather Beck 
  • Rewind To You - Laura Johnston
So that's about 17 books on this list and it seems just a tiny bit ambitious, but oh well. It needs to be done. Also, during this, I have about six library books that I need to read before August 13th, because that's when they're do. Ah. Fun stuff. That makes this 23 books. Hahahahaha. I'm a little crazy. This list may change and be longer depending on if I end up getting approved for more things. 

Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

  1. I'm doing this too!! :) Let's hope we both meet our goals !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yes! Let's both meet our goals. I really need to read all of these. Haha.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)