Latest Posts

[Dear Diary] July 28th - August 9th 2014



Date: July 28th - August 9th 2014

THE BOOKS

I actually went to Chapters recently and I surprisingly didn't buy any books in July. I went to Chapters to go buy Opposition in stores, but unfortunately they didn't have it in stores! So I ordered it at the kiosk and I'm having it shipped to the store. So I guess in a way it's a good thing because I'll have another chance to browse the book store and Starbucks. I've recently discovered Passion Iced Tea, which is cheap and delicious. 

So I did actually buy a book when I was in stores. I got Lux:Beginnings and I read the entire thing because I needed to swoon over Daemon some. I also bought Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout, because somehow I went a year without knowing this existed. Hello, Hunter. Yum. I kind of want another Arum novel please. 

THE ENTRIES


THE REALITY

So last week I did a bunch of stuff in efforts to avoid reviewing code stuff. I pretty much reorganized my entire bookshelf and catalogued all my books. It was such a painstaking process. I don't know if I'll ever do that again. Haha! I did make more room on my bookshelf. So you know what that means. MORE BOOKS!

I also requested my first physical ARC last week was incredibly nerve wracking. Haha. Oh geez. 

I also visited the Rogers Cup free family weekend! My family is a tennis family and though I no longer play, I'm still interested in the games, especially if it's Milos Raonic, Eugenie Bouchard or Roger Federer that are playing. I went on the day that Roger Federer was there to play ball hockey with some NHL players. Sadly my parents wanted to go watch a qualifying match instead of seeing Roger Federer. Oh well. There was also  a lot of free food samples. We then had some ramen afterwards which was great. 

This week I went out to have lunch with a friend on a cute little street. It was fun and I decided I wanted to wear my new wedges out to that. They have straps on them and I now have battle wounds on my legs from those shoes. Oh well. 

I also did a lot of adult-y things this week in preparation for being an adult and going to university. It's a little scary to think that I classify as an adult now. Weird. 

THE AUGUST BREAK



Here's a round up of the first nine photos I've done for The August Break that you can find on my instagram! I'm having a lot of fun with this photo project. You can check out the prompts over at my August Break post!


post signature

Comments

  1. I love this type of post! OMG you post everyday. I am striving for this, so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I don't intend to post every day? Sometimes it just happens like this. I don't think I'll be posting every day once school starts. That just seems a little too ambitious. xD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)