Latest Posts

GIF Tag

So the ever lovely Dana from Dana Square tagged me to do this GIF tag! Thank you so much! So basically how this works is that the person who tags you gives you a list of ten books and you must respond with a GIF and a sentence.

So here are the ten books that Dana listed!

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins



I think it's kind of overrated and also I'm very particular about the contemporary I choose to read. 

Zodiac by Romina Russell



I've been hearing good things about this book from Dana and Rachel(from the YA Perfectionist) and so I'm intrigued about this one. 

Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott




On one hand, I've heard that it's Hunger Games & Pokemon and on the other hand, I read a couple pages of the first book in her Dante Walker series and I couldn't. 

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan



This book is my childhood and I adore this series with all my heart.

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead



This series was heavily part of my pre-teen years and I thank my best friend profusely for introducing me to this series, because Dimitri and Adrian.

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon



I don't even need to say anything about this book.

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas



I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK.

Since You've been Gone by Morgan Matson



I haven't read it, but I've heard good things.

Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin



I haven't read the books, but I watch the show and death: death everywhere.

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart



If you read it, you would know.

So those were my reactions to the list of books provided by Dana!

Here's my list of books!


  1. The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  4. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
  5. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
  6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  7. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. 
  8. Vicious by V.E. Schwab 
  9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  10. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 


I tag:


WOOO. I hope y'all have fun with this tag! I certainly did! Once again, thank you to the wonderful Dana for tagging me! :D 



Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

  1. LOL the Outlander and ACOTAR gifs were hilarious! But you didn't like Anna?!? The whole series or just the one book? Thanks for the tag! <3

    - Barbara @ My Bibliophile Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I haven't read any of the Anna books, but it's just not really my kind of book. Haha.

      Delete
  2. Great choice of GIFs! I'm now staring at dear Jamie again because everything else is MEH compared with him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Jamie! I can't wait for the return of Outlander! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)