Latest Posts

[Summer Blogger Promo Tour] Stefani of Caught Read Handed.



Hello y'all!

Today I have Stefani from Caught Read Handed on the blog to match up her favourite coffee drinks with books!


Hi, everyone! My name is Stefani, and I’m the blogger over at Caught Read Handed. Like Ri, I am a big coffee drinker, so when she asked me to match up some of my favorite books with coffee flavors, I thought it was a really fun idea! Here are the coffee flavors Ri gave me and the books I matched them up with:



French Vanilla: French vanilla coffee tends to be quite sweet to me, in a good way. I immediately thought of Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins when I saw this coffee flavor. I adore this book and the love interest in it: Cricket Bell. He’s my absolute favorite book boyfriend. :)



Hazelnut: I’m allergic to hazelnut / I also don’t really like it anyway, so I’m going to go with historical fiction here. I can’t think of a specific book. I’m just going to go with the genre as a whole. I tend to avoid most historical fiction (unless there’s a cool twist like the addition of technology or magic).



Mocha: I only like mochas every once in a while. They are so thick and sweet that I can only really drink them sometimes. I don’t know if this is a perfect match up, but I’m going to go with adult books here. I only read those maybe once a month. The most recent adult read that I loved was The Library at Mount Char by Scott Hawkins. That book was absolutely insane and also really, really good.



Pumpkin Spice: Worst. Coffee. Flavor. EVER. Gross. I DO NOT like pumpkin flavored anything. I avoid it at all costs. A genre that I have tried and tried and never liked is science fiction that includes nanotechnology. I don’t know if this is an actual genre, but there are a lot of books like this. I’ve tried several and just never got into them. Most recent DNF in this genre is The Rule of Thoughts by James Dashner (who I absolutely love and was therefore really disappointed).



Caramel: Yummmmmm. I could drink caramel macchiatos every day. Absolutely delicious and wonderful. I’m thinking of The Raven Cycle books by Maggie Stiefvater for this one. I LOVE this series and recommend it to every single person I can. I even chose the first book for my first teen book club at the library.




This was a lot of fun! Thanks for having me, Ri!


Thank you so much to Stefani for being on my blog!


Happy Reading! 

post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)