Latest Posts

Waiting on Wednesday: The Graces by Laure Eve


ABOUT

Title: The Graces
Author: Laure Eve
Series: The Graces #1 
Publisher: Amulet Books
Release Date: September 6th, 2016 

Synopsis: 
In The Graces, the first rule of witchcraft states that if you want something badly enough, you can get it . . . no matter who has to pay.

Everyone loves the Graces. Fenrin, Thalia, and Summer Grace are captivating, wealthy, and glamorous. They’ve managed to cast a spell over not just their high school but also their entire town—and they’re rumored to have powerful connections all over the world. If you’re not in love with one of them, you want to be them. Especially River: the loner, new girl at school. She’s different from her peers, who both revere and fear the Grace family. She wants to be a Grace more than anything. And what the Graces don’t know is that River’s presence in town is no accident.

This fabulously addictive fantasy combines sophisticated and haunting prose with a gut-punching twist that readers will be dying to discuss. Perfect for fans of We Were Liars as well as nostalgic classics like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the 1996 movie The Craft, The Graces marks the beginning of a new wave of teen witches.

I cannot deal with the beauty of that cover. I'm so in love. I'm a sucker for gorgeous covers and this one is so pretty! All that illustration and the colours. Ugh. In love.

The Graces is a novel about witches and I'm looking forward to reading it since I feel like I haven't read a book about witches in a really long time. It also says that it's perfect for fans of We Were Liars! I love that novel, despite the many mixed reviews of the novel.

Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

  1. I saw this book at BEA and was tempted to grab an ARC but due to space constrains I didn't, but I've discovered that it's one of the books in my Illumicrate box this month, so very excited about it! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! One day, I'll visit BEA. One day! LOL.

      Delete
  2. I'm a fan of Buffy, so I think this would be a good read for me!

    My WoW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one from the pub! I'd never really heard of it, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it (it was unsolicited). I may give it a shot. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)