Latest Posts

#ArcAugust TBR

It's that time of year y'all. It's ARC AUGUST.

Arc August is run by my good friends over at Read. Sleep. Repeat as a month-long reading challenge and almost readathon to get your arcs read, whether they be old arcs, upcoming arcs, etc. If it is an advanced copy, it is eligible.

You can still sign up for ARC August, here.

MY TBR 


So I finish off work early August and then I have a week to myself before I go on vacation. I'll hopefully be able to get some reading done while work is still going on and I'll definitely get some reading done during my vacation.

I'm never really good at sticking to my tbr so here's just a general outline of what I plan to read, I guess. Just a general guideline, since I've recently come to terms with the fact that I'm a mood reader.


  • The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
  • Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
  • Seafire by Natalie C. Parker
  • Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray
  • Blood Will Out by Jo Treggiari 
  • Blood and Sand by C.V. Wyk
  • Cashmere by Temple West 
  • The Empress by S.J. Kincaid

Will I stick to this tbr list? Will I actually read during my vacation? Will I hit my personal goal of books read by the end of this summer?

Stay tuned to find out. (It's a mystery for me too.)

Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

  1. It's my first time doing ARC August :) I'm looking forward to the readathons.
    I am so excited to get my hands on Blood and Sand, it sounds excellent.
    Good luck!
    Cora | http://www.teapartyprincess.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)