Latest Posts

It's the SEASON OF THE WITCH BABYYYYY!!!

HELLO!!!


Here's a song to set the mood:


I know I go by Ri online, but it's short for Sabrina. And as a Sabrina, I have always seemed to be interested in witches and witchcraft has even played an important role in some of the best assignments I did for university. As such, I feel that it is my duty to read all the witch books.

That's it. That's the post.


So what does Season of the Witch mean?

This month's posts will focus nearly entirely on witchcraft! I'll be posting:

  • reviews of books that feature witchcraft 
  • research posts on witchcraft (I did two big projects on witchcraft for uni so I have a lot of research lmao) 
  • my top ten witchy books
  • a post on witchy tv shows!
So look forward to what's in store this month as we enter the Season of the Witch! :)

Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)