Latest Posts

[HAUL] May Book Haul!



I said I wasn't going to get as many books this month. I lied. Also, I'm far too busy to do a fully detailed book haul with photos like I normally do, but here are the 11 books that I got this month. (As I start this blog post, I am prepping for prom and also it's near the end of the school year and I'm graduating this year!)

(Also, ignore the tub in the back. It's time for me to transition my wardrobe from winter to summer.)

I got:

  • Tic Tac Tome by Willy Yonkers
  • In The Shadows by Kiersten White and Jim Di Bartolo
  • Red Glove by Holly Black
  • Eon by Alison Goodman
  • The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson
  • Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
  • Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • The One by Kiera Cass
  • Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  • The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  • We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

Anyways, I recieved two books this month, IN THE SHADOWS by Kiersten White and Jim Di Bartolo is from Andye at Reading Teen. She was giving away some of her ARCs, though now she has limited it to US, because postage is expensive, man. I also recieved Tic Tac Tome from Quirk Books. Thank you so much!

I have never read any of the Mistborn series, but I got The Alloy of Law anyways because it was two dollars. TWO DOLLARS. How do you resist?? I really want the UK covers of the Mistborn series because they look so beautiful! All the Brandon Sanderson UK editions are so beautiful!

I bought Crescendo off my friend because I really needed it! I own the first and the third but I didn't own the second one, so of course I needed it and she was selling off some stuff, so of course I didn't buy it at full price.

EDIT:  I forgot about We Were Liars. I got that too in May. I read it in a day and then forced it upon a friend. I just got it back and forgot to include it in my May book Haul. Well it is now!

I've already read and reviewed MY LIFE NEXT DOOR and the reviews of Tic Tac Tome and In the Shadows will be published soon!

The rest of the books I bought this month are pretty self explanatory (aka I have no self control and I have gift cards) Since writing this book haul post, I've already ordered another book, though that was on sale. BUT STILL. Anyways, yeah. I'll probably have another book haul next month because I'll be helping out at a charity yard sale where books are pretty cheap. And also there are some new releases that I want. (key word: want not need)

Happy Reading, y'all!
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)