Latest Posts

[HAUL] July Book Haul!



So I managed to haul some books this month even though I didn't actually buy any books this month. GASP. I exercised some self control this month. What a surprise. So the books I received this month are:

  • ARCHETYPE by M.D. Waters
  • THE GRAVE WINNER by Lindsey R. Loucks
  • THE GOOD GIRL by Mary Kubica
  • FOUR by Veronica Roth
  • THE GLASS SENTENCE by S.E. Grove 

The only book here that I did pay for myself is FOUR, which I pre-ordered some months ago. I won the other four books. M.D. Waters had a contest to give away her books, which of course I entered and won a paperback of her book.

THE GRAVE WINNER, I won from a twitter chat held by Ensconced in Lit. It's even signed and came with some swag!  I won THE GOOD GIRL from one of the Good Reads giveaways. My review is up and you can check it out here. And the last one, THE GLASS SENTENCE by S.E. Grove, I won from a twitter giveaway by the Canadian book retailer, Indigo.

I think I'll be bringing home some books next month too, because Opposition comes out in August and I don't know how much longer I can hold back my withdrawal from book buying. It's probably an addiction.

Happy Reading!
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)