Latest Posts

The August Break 2014!



I'm participating in The August Break again this year! I participated last year on a different blog that shall not be named. This is like a readathon, kind of, except it's a photography prompt type of thing! I had a lot of fun doing it last year and though I did go on vacation for part of it, it got my creative juices flowing and I am in some desperate need for it. This project is hosted by Susannah Conway!

Here are the prompts this year!



I won't be posting my photos every day because that would just clutter up my blog way too much. I think I'll just stick them in my Dear Diary posts and reflect upon the month. Hopefully I do some interesting things in August!

I hope you guys perhaps join in on the fun as well! I enjoy photography a lot and this is also a great way, I find to document what I did in August.

Happy snapping!
post signature

Comments

Form for Contact Page (Do not remove)