Thank you so much to my lovely friends, Amber and Jessica over at The Book Bratz for nominating me for this award! Lots of hugs for the both of you! <3
So the guidelines for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are as follows!:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
- Post the award's logo onto your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.
1. One book character you wish had their own series?
Oh this is a hard one! Maybe a whole prequel series thing for The Darkling, from Leigh Bardugo's Grisha series? I haven't read the last one yet, so I don't know what happens to him. I would really love to know more about him though. He's sexy. Even if he is kind of evil.
2. What was your rating on the last book you completely finished and why?
The rating on the last book I completely finished is 5 stars for ALL FALL DOWN by Ally Carter. I'm not going to go too in depth as to all the things I loved about it because there's going to be a review going out in January for it. ALL FALL DOWN is fantastic and I think it's Ally Carter's best book and best character to date. It's a phenomenal read and I'm so excited for people to pick it up!
3. One book that you had to read for English class that you actually enjoyed?
Now this book wasn't for English class per se, but I used to go to an English tutor and she made us read TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD. It's by far my favourite classic. I think perhaps it's because it's told from the point of view of a little girl that made it for me.
4. One genre you just can't get into?
I am generally not a big fan of chick lit, though I do tend to read some at times. I'm more of an escapist type reader, so fantasy and paranormal books really attract me and I tend to read less contemporary books.
5. Favorite part about being a book blogger? Least favorite part?
My favourite part about being a book blogger is all the fabulous books that I've learned about after starting blogging and also of course the absolutely wonderful bloggers I've met! <3 My least favourite part is probably trying to find time to blog in between class work and reading. It was easier when I was in high school, but university is just draining me of time and energy.
6. Are you a book pusher?
Absolutely! I only push the books that I absolutely adored on other people though. This year it's mainly been Vicious by V.E. Schwab, The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski, Red Rising by Pierce Brown and occasionally the Throne of Glass series and We Were Liars. I'm a little hesitant about pushing books that are long series on my friends just because it's a big commitment and also We Were Liars, as much as I loved it, is not for everybody.
7. Can you read with tons of distractions around or must it be quiet?
I can totally read with distractions. Music, noise, whatever. As long as I can zone it out, it's no problem whatsoever.
8. Favorite food to munch on while reading/blogging?
I don't really have a favourite food? I basically eat whatever's around.
9. What book are you currently looking forward to?
What else? THE WINNER'S CRIME by Marie Rutkoski! I absolutely loved The Winner's Curse and I'm seriously so excited to read the next book. like. oh my gosh.
10. What was the first book you ever added to Goodreads?
Surprisingly, To Kill a Mockingbird!
And so, here are my nominees for this award!
1. Pili from In Love with Handmade
2. The ladies from The Fangirling Misses
3. Lynne from Words of Mystery
4. Maisha from Books Equal Awesomeness
I know you're supposed to tag/nominate ten people, but seriously, literally all the people I know have done it. So.
Here are my ten questions:
1. Who is your favourite book boyfriend?
2. What is a book that you absolutely NEED right now?
3. What's a book that you've been recommending?
4. Which Hogwarts house are you?
5. How did you get into book blogging?
6. What is the first book you ever got signed? (Or have you not? That's okay too!)
7. How do you balance book blogging in your daily life?
8. What are you currently reading?
9. Which OTP sails your ship? (AKA. What's your favourite bookish couple?)
10. Where do you like to read?
Well. That's it from me. Thank you so much again, to the lovely ladies from The Book Bratz for tagging/nominating me for this! :) I hope y'all have fun if/when you do this! :D